Workshop on ECAC.CEAC Doc 29
Aircraft Noise Modelling
Berlin, 21 June 2018
About the workshop
The purpose of the workshop is to promote the use of ECAC.CEAC Doc 29 4th Edition throughout ECAC Member States thus facilitating its intended harmonising effect through broader use. The workshop will seek to provide policymakers, airports and the main users of the document with an overview of this new edition and its main improvements, and to receive feedback from the users, including in view of future improvements.
Programme in brief
• Overview of ECAC.CEAC Doc 29 4th Edition
• Aircraft Noise and Performance (ANP) database and substitutions
• Limitations of methodology and data collection
• Future developments including helicopter modelling, topography and supersonics
Who should attend
Attendance is restricted to experts involved in aircraft noise mapping and modelling from administrations, airports, air traffic service providers, research institutes, consultancy firms and universities.
Attendance is limited to 50 people, all of whom should belong to the above target audience.
Registration is closed.
The workshop will be conducted in English.
Below is a list of recommended hotels which are located close to the Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (the venue). Please contact the hotel directly to reserve:
Mercure Hotel Berlin City, Invalidenstr. 38, 10115 Berlin,
Link: https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-5341-mercure-hotel-berlin-city/index.shtml, Tel.: 0049/30 308260
Titanic Chaussee Berlin, Chausseestr. 30, 10115 Berlin,
Link: http://www.titanic.com.tr/titanicchausseeberlin/default-en.html, Tel.: 0049/30 31168580
H+ Hotel Berlin Mitte, Chausseestr. 118-120, 10115 Berlin,
Link: https://www.h-hotels.com/en/hplus/hotels/hplus-hotel-berlin-mitte, Tel.: 0049/30 2787550
- From Tegel Airport: take bus number 128 to Kurt-Schumacher Platz, take Metro line 6, direction Alt-Mariendorf and get off at Naturkundemuseum (fastest possibility) or take bus TXL and get off at Invalidenpark.
- From Schönefeld Airport: take the train to Berlin Main Station and then walk or take the bus or tram to Invalidenpark (one stop).