An ECAC survey on diversity, equity and inclusion was issued in June to the civil aviation administrations of the 44 ECAC Member States. The purpose of this survey is to collect information on the state of play in the civil aviation administrations, and to use the results to identify and share good practices among all Member States. Other diversity-related initiatives have also been launched by the ECAC Secretariat; these include an e-library available to Directors General comprising multiple resources on diversity topics, and reference documents – such as national strategies, European policies, studies and articles – on diversity, equity, inclusion, and mentoring programmes.
15 June 2022 - The third ECAC CORSIA Information Seminar was organised together with the ICAO EUR/NAT office to support States in preparing their aggregated CO2 emissions data before submission to ICAO by the deadline of 31 July 2022. Bringing together 59 environment specialists, the seminar provided a forum to showcase best practices on CORSIA verification implemented by States so that others could learn from their experience.
27 June 2022 - Representatives of the CEP participating test centres, the deputy chair of the CEP Management Group and the ECAC Secretariat gathered online to exchange information and to prepare for the next meeting of the CEP Management Group (19-20 July 2022).
Paris, 23-24 June 2022 - The ECAC Secretariat organised a Recurrent Training and Recertification of ECAC Auditors workshop with a view to resuming the ECAC Audit Programme in the fourth quarter 2022 and in response to Member States' requests for security audits.
23 June 2022 - The CEP roadmap 2022-2024 developed by the CEP Management Group over the past months was endorsed at the recent meeting of the ECAC Security Programme Management Group, chaired by Gunnar Ljungberg (DGCA Sweden) in his capacity as ECAC Focal Point for Security. The roadmap will now be presented to Directors General for adoption at their next meeting in Sorrento (DGCA/71(SP), 25-27 August 2022). CEP funding was also discussed, with the objective of ensuring the CEP long-term sustainability.
21-22 June 2022 - The Technical Task Force (TTF) met to review the work being carried out in TTF study groups since the beginning of 2022 and to discuss updates on security technology developments in member and observer States.
More Articles ...
- Sustainable Aviation Fuels Task Group discusses SAF Policy Toolkit
- Implications of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on air services agreements
- Preparations for the ICAO Assembly in the European Safety and Air Navigation Coordination Group
- Behaviour detection specialists review recent developments
- Air carriers’ role in achieving aviation’s climate goals discussed at ECAC monthly webinar
- Basic Aviation Security Training
- Relaunch of the ECAC Quality Assessment Programme
- ECAC Security Forum reviews security group work and current priorities
- New work programme signed with ACAO
- ECAC Training Task Force celebrates milestone 50th meeting